OUR PRODUCTS

  As committed to the quality of our products as we are to the sustainability of the woodlands that we manage 

 

We are as committed to the happiness and satisfaction of our customers as we are to the sustainability of the woodlands that we manage. All of the products that we have for sale are of the absolute highest quality. We have a wide variety of woodland products available to suit a range of requests and purposes including construction timbers, joinery timbers, timber for cladding, seasoned flooring, character and joinery timbers and even firewood. 

Our wood species vary, but we usually stock a range of local species such as Oak, Larch (sometimes known as Siberian Larch), Douglas Fir, Ash, Western Red Cedar, Coastal Redwoods and Chestnut. We also have a limited supply of rare and character timbers sometimes including but not limited to: sweet chestnut, yew, elm, big boards of Atlantic cedar, Norway maple, small amounts of walnut. All of our construction timbers are made from naturally durable timbers and require no toxic wood preservatives.  Please feel free to click on the links bellow to find out more about individual quality timber products, and don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any further questions about any of our products.  

We Source 95% of our raw materials from sustainably managed woodlands in Devon. All of the woodlands we source from are managed to the UK forestry standard. The other 5% of our materials come from south west England and are often recovered from old tree’s that have fallen naturally, or been taken down by local tree surgeons due to having overgrown their space in the human environment or having become potentially dangerous.

To find out more about the UK forestry standard head here:  https://www.forestry.gov.uk/ukfs

 

Close Menu